- Our work includes:
- UKCA & CE Marking
- Recreational Craft Regulations 2017 No.737
- Recreational Craft Directive 2013/53/EU
- Intact and damage stability booklets for ribs, motor boats and sailing yachts of all sizes
- Digitising of lines plans and hydrostatics
- Lightship surveys
- Loading conditions and freeboards
- Weight estimates
- LSA Plans
- Means of escape plans
- Maritime Labour Convention (MLC, 2006)
- Navigation lights and signals requirements
- Pre & Post regulation verification
- Structural fire protection
- Tonnage and Loadline calculations
- Appraisals & Submissions
- Advice on how to achieve compliance
We have expertise with all sized vessels from under 24m hull length to up to 500GT.
We give advise and guidance relating to regulations including crewing requirements, and private or commercial use of your vessel.
We provide advise for best practices, LSA equipment, fire suppression & alarm systems, as well as collating certificates and documentation needed for registration. This service is available on existing vessels, refits or new builds.